Now that it’s getting hotter, you may be scratching your head as you try to think of what fun summer activities to sign up for. Have you made any interesting plans for the summer? If you live in Montebello and you want to have fun, but you don’t want to spend too much money, here are some greats of things to do:
- Sign up for a card at the Montebello Library and ask about joining their book club.
- Go down to AMF Bowling on Beverly Blvd. and see all the renovations that were made recently.
- Take a stroll at the Montebello Town Center.
- See what interesting treasures you may find for a discount at the Goodwill.
- Throw some drinks back at Ordonez or La Costa.
Montebello is a wonderful, family-friendly city with plenty low-cost activities for you to enjoy this summer. Whatever you end up deciding to do, you’re bound to have a great time.